Sunday, April 7, 2013

Just a few things I've sewn up recently.
An apron for my mom for her birthday.  I used this great tutorial from the Dating Divas.  I really need to make one for myself.
 
This little pillow was made to match the Pezzy baby quilt I made here.
On the back I used a zipper closure but its hidden by a flap.  I used this tutorial by Svetlana of s.o.t.a.k handmade.  This tutorial is seriously life changing!  Never again will I do a lazy envelope back closure.  I love having such a clean finish.

 
And lastly, a few pouches for my etsy shop.


The prints are Vivie Sprinkle in Aqua, Vivie Bloom in Citrus and Vivie Bloom in Blush, from the Larkspur Collection by Alexander Henry Fabrics purchased from Fresh Modern Fabric.  The bottom fabric is Essex Yarn Dyed in Flax from Robert Kaufman purchased from Stash Modern Fabric.  I love using that linen blend.  Thank you for stopping by!

Happy sewing,
Melissa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment