Friday, December 28, 2012

Open Wide feather pouches

Hi!  A quick rundown of what I've been up to lately.

Some strip piecing

DSC_1093
Led to a lot of these, scaled down versions of Anna Maria Horners featherbed pattern
DSC_1095
Some patchwork
DSC_1097
Pretty pouches for Christmas gifts.
A few tweaks need to be made with feather placement, but I like it!
The other side
DSC_1239
DSC_1136
DSC_1142
DSC_1238
DSC_1240
I think I'm keeping the yellow one for myself :^)  I used Noodlehead Anna's Open Wide Pouch tutorial.  It was fun to make these and I hope the recipients liked their gifts.
Next year I will start my handmade Christmas sewing in July.  Maybe, just maybe, I will be done in time.

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. I love the colours you chose and the placement of the feather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the size that you made yours, I can't get into mine as I just feel that They are too big.

    ReplyDelete